Swedish independent studio Cosmic Picnic, staffed with senior DICE and Ghost Games employees, proudly presents the release of ‘Amazing Discoveries In Outer Space’ (ADIOS) for PlayStation 4.
The game will be available through Playstation Store on February 2 in North America and February 3 in Europe.
ADIOS is an odyssey through the galaxy where physics-based space-flight and platforming action blend seamlessly together. Explore a colorful universe filled with amazing discoveries, alien races and fashionable hats.
“We wanted to find the sweet spot between a NASA space mission and a 2D platformer. We found it, and it’s ADIOS!” – Niclas Forsell, Creative Lead at Cosmic Picnic
– Gameplay built around exploration and physics
– Seamless transitions between planetary action and space-flight. Exit the ship at any time and any place.
– Comprehensive simulation of procedurally generated solar-systems
– Discover new ships, astronauts, gadgets, powerups and strange artifacts
– No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur)
About Cosmic Picnic
Cosmic Picnic is a small group of experienced Swedish game developers that were looking for new adventures and creative freedom. Previous titles worked on include: SQRXZ, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Mirrors Edge, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 and Need for Speed: Rivals.
And we have a bunch of assets to share:
Article by Nick