August 26th, Cracow, Poland – Face challenging bosses, soar across pitfalls, smash through rocky walls, and prove your worth to the tribe. Experience awesome set-pieces, clever secrets, and loads of prehistoric enemies to overcome. Pick up a jetpack left by a clumsy, yet highly dangerous alien invader and make your way through a world where the Stone Age meets Science-Fiction.
In case stone wall carvings aren’t enough, watch the Release Date Announcement Trailer HERE.
And if you’re heading to Seattle and would like to put your hands on the game at PAX West, you’ll be able to meet the developers in the WSCC, Level 6, Booth 7108 (Indie Games Poland).
ABOUT JET KAVE ADVENTURE:
JET KAVE ADVENTURE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful Stone-Fiction adventure
- Jetpack through 36 colorful levels ridden with hazards and rich with secrets
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
- Show what you are made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
- Master the jet-fueled device to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges
- Enjoy a 2.5D platform-adventure game tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
Jet Kave Adventure is set for digital release on the Nintendo eShop on September 17th, 2019 at 19.99 EUR/USD.
7Levels is a Polish indie game developer founded in 2014 and based in Cracow, Poland. Our goal is to create high-quality games with Nintendo fans in mind. We don’t focus exclusively on our own projects, though – we also help other studios publish and promote their titles on Nintendo consoles. http://www.7lvls.com/