PQube (London, UK) – August 7th, 2019 – This year marks the 10th anniversary of PQube and to celebrate this, the UK-based publisher announced a sale on the Nintendo eShop. From August 8th to 22nd, some of their most popular titles will be reduced by up to 60% in the UK, EU and US, including:
- Fighting games like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue
- Visual novels like WORLDEND SYNDROME, Kotodama, and Our World Is Ended
- Indie hits like Cat Quest and Aggelos
- Japanese goodness and party games like Gal*Gun 2 and Nippon Marathon
Please find the full alphabetical list below:
- 25% off on Aggelos
- 25% off on BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION Special Edition
- 25% off on BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- 60% off on Cat Quest
- 50% off on Gal*Gun 2
- 50% off on all Gal*Gun 2 DLC sets
- 50% off on Guilty Gear
- 25% off on Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
- 40% off on Hell Warders
- 30% off on Kotodama
- 50% off on Muddledash
- 40% off on Nippon Marathon
- 25% off on Our World Is Ended.
- 25% off on PlataGO! Super Platform Maker
- 50% off on Razed
- 40% off on STAY
- 40% off on Tokyo School Life
- 40% off on Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
- 25% off on WORLDEND SYNDROME
A more detailed list including prices and links to the respective eShop is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6nwyjzzyky2wzgy/AAAJ8O_4N6CDESARgBdwyZlVa?dl=0
Apart from that, don’t forget our most recent launches: the fantastically charming Songbird Symphony and the slick and stylish KILL la KILL – IF, plus all the goodies still to come for the rest of the year, including Root Letter: Last Answer later this month, as well as Gun Gun Pixies, Cat Quest 2 and AeternoBlade II, scheduled to launch later this autumn.
Enjoy, and here’s to another ten!
PQube is a leading publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth (UK), Bristol (UK), Paris (France), Los Angeles (USA) and Hong Kong.
As a licensed publisher with Sony, Microsoft, Valve, Nintendo and Apple, PQube’s software division publishes and distributes video games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, iOS, Android, PC and has full coverage across all digital download platforms, establishing a track record of success with major franchises including: Gal*Gun, Chaos;Child, Cat Quest, Valkyrie Drive, White Day, Root Letter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Kotodama, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins;Gate.
PQube’s hardware division designs, manufactures and distributes officially licensed consoles and accessories including the brand-new Atari ‘Retro’ range.
We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners. Visit: www.pqube.co.uk/games