Rolling Hills Estates, California – February 5, 2020 — Arc System Works America, Inc. today announced DOUBLE DRAGON & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle, a huge collection of cool, legendary beat’em up games from the arcade and classic consoles for PlayStation®4, and Nintendo Switch™ releasing on February 20th, 2020.
DOUBLE DRAGON & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle, consists of 18 titles including 7 DOUBLE DRAGON and Kunio-kun vintage games from the 80’s and 90’s, and all 11 Kunio-kun classic titles from the Family Computer Disk System that have been localized into English for the first time ever. Game genres vary from side-scrolling action, beat-’em-up, sports, and action RPG. Online play mode is available for all titles, and a total of 55 in-game missions are waiting for you to obtain nicknames and avatars to show off to your friends! Can you complete all the games?
DOUBLE DRAGON series
- DOUBLE DRAGON (1987)
- DOUBLE DRAGON II: The Revenge (1988)
- DOUBLE DRAGON III: The Sacred Stones (1990)
- Renegade (1986)
- Super Dodge Ball (1988)
- River City Ransom (1989)
- Crash’n the Boys Street Challenge (1992)
Kunio-kun series (Published only in Japan, first time localized in NA)
- Nekketsu Renegade Kunio-kun
- Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club
- Downtown Nekketsu Story
- Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club – Soccer Story
- Downtown Nekketsu March Super-Awesome Field Day!
- Downtown Special Kunio-kun’s Historical Period Drama!
- Go-Go! Nekketsu Hockey Club Slip-and-Slide Madness
- Surprise! Nekketsu New Records! The Distant Gold Medal
- Nekketsu Fighting Legend
- Kunio-kun’s Nekketsu Soccer League
- Nekketsu! Street Basketball All-Out Dunk Heroes
Title: DOUBLE DRAGON & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle
Release: February 20th, 2020
Genre: side-scrolling action, beat’em up, sports, action RPG
Platform: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch
Players: 1 – 4 (depends on the title)
Copyright: © ARC SYSTEM WORKS
For more information visit the official game page:
“PlayStation” is registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Nintendo Switch and Family Computer Disk System is a trademark of Nintendo.