PQube (London, UK) – May 6th, 2020 – Today, PQube and developer Stone Lantern Games are spirited to announce Evergate for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam!
The expansive 2D puzzle-platformer features a unique align-to-shoot mechanic. With it, players skillfully guide the child-like soul named Ki through a mythical story of dreams, memories and reincarnation.
- A heartwarming epic, spanning life, death, space and time.
- Open ended puzzles, inviting many solutions.
- A world filled with immense power, locked in crystalline form.
- Hand-drawn artwork, which creates wonder in every moment.
- Empowering artifacts to upgrade KI and the Soulflame.
- A rich soundtrack, evoking the magic of Ki’s and your journey.
Evergate will release for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam later this year!
About Stone Lantern Games
Stone Lantern Games is a Boston-based studios comprised of 4 MIT graduates. Like a gamer choosing a character class, each engineer on the team specializes in one of four proficiencies: Visual Effects, Art, Music, or Narrative.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nippon Marathon, Guilty Gear, Shantae: Half Genie Hero and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.