After the wonderful review from Nick earlier this morning, we have some good news for you! Having originally released on the PSVR before the PC and the Oculus Rift, Moss is both getting a physical edition and an update!
(MOSS) – PSVR Physical Disc and Big Update Available Now
Moss is now available as a physical disc for PSVR in EU territories. The game has also been fully localised into Spanish and Italian!
With this physical release, even more VR gamers can enjoy Moss, the highest rated PSVR game of the last year. The game is available now from retailers such as GAME, Xtralife, Smyths Toys, Media Markt, Amazon and many more.
Along with the retail availability, the game has also received an update today that features save slots, localisation and special features for PS4 Pro owners. Here’s a bit more detail on the update:
- Save slots (3) – Players can now share Moss with others without having to interrupt their own progress
- Additional localisation support for:
- Japanese – VO
- Spanish – subtitles and UI
- Italian – subtitles and UI
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) – subtitles and UI
- PS4 Pro support – Experience increased graphical fidelity with the latest Moss Update, specifically:
- Enhanced water quality with player interactivity and planar reflections throughout entire game
- High definition rendering for in-book sequences
- Best render resolution throughout all environments
Article by Pierre-Yves