NIS America is proud to announce that in collaboration with GAME FREAK , the Little Town Hero Big Idea Edition game will be released in spring 2020 on Nintendo Switch ™!
Little Town Hero is a one of a kind RPG. The game combines a turn-based combat system with a boy as charming as he is capricious, who dreams of discovering the world beyond his village. Defend your home against the attacks of giant monsters, discover new ways to fight with the power to materialize your ideas, and thus become the hero of your village!
About the game:
Once upon a time, in a small isolated village at the end of the world, a young boy named Ax. Ax dreamed of seeing the outside world, although the inhabitants were not allowed to venture outside the village walls. Everything falters the day a monster suddenly attacks, Ax discovers that he is able to fight using the power of a mysterious stone capable of materializing his Ideas in attacks. In his relentless fight for the defense of his village, he will unravel the mysteries around the appearance of stones and monsters in his native village.
Anyone can be a hero! Immerse yourself in the world of Ax, a young hero in the making, while he stands up to defend his home, win the support of other villagers, and shed light on the attacks of the giant monster. Thanks to a unique, idea-based combat system, you can defend yourself against enemies, plan your attacks and make adjustments on the fly without spending time fighting weak monsters to evolve your hero ! This charming title is designed by Game Freak (Pokémon) and its soundtrack is composed by Toby Fox (UNDERTALE).
- Izzit? Dazzit! : Use your Ideas to tamper with the pawn or defend yourself against your enemies, then counter-attack with powerful attacks.
- Your neighbors are nice: become friends with the locals so that they come to your aid and unlock new Ideas that will serve you during the fights.
- You are only really good at home: life is good in this city on a human scale which resonates thanks to the whimsical soundtrack of Toby Fox (UNDERTALE) and the vibrant artistic direction of Game Freak.
Contents of the BIG IDEA edition:
- The Little Town Hero game for Nintendo Switch
- Life in the Village Artbook
- Poster “Izzit?” Dazzit?”
- “Defender Duo” pin set
- “Town Tunes” soundtrack on CD
About NIS America
In 2003, NIS America was founded in California to introduce a particularly exciting part of Japanese culture to North America. The NIS America team members are completely dedicated to their fans. The interest of the latter is at the heart of all their work. A leisure content publisher based in the USA, NIS America’s ambition is to continue to grow and improve.
NIS America is a subsidiary of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., a Japanese company renowned for its unique tactical JDR, including Disgaea, Phantom Brave and Makai Kingdom. NIS America is also the publisher of Japanese anime, like Toradora !, WAGNARIA !! and Katanagatari.