Weave, the tabletop storytelling game from the mobile veterans at Monocle Society, reveals its Storyteller Screen is now available for purchase.
Simultaneously, digital cards are in the Weave app, eliminating the need for physical cards entirely.
Storyteller Screens are available for $29.99 and may be purchased at www.monoclesociety.com
This new trailer shows off new NFC compatibility, Augmented Reality features, digital cards, and the Foresight Update coming soon.
An additional update on the upcoming Foresight announcement will be made in February.
New Weave and Storyteller features:
- The traditional game master screen has been reimagined with new technology to keep storytelling fresh
- Tap compatible phones to the Storyteller Screen to launch new and old stories, view and edit character sheets and invite new players to current Seasons
- New AR features will give storytellers tools to convey the action happening inside their story
- The Storyteller screen is compact and can be taken anywhere players are waiting for their next adventure
- Physical cards are no longer necessary as the new Weave app includes digital cards for all players
About Monocle Society
Monocle Society is a technology company founded by Kyle Kinkade and Mike Fehlauer Hayes. Kyle is a veteran developer with over 20 years of mobile app experience including apps for Nike, Disney, Starbucks, and the apps Tap Tap Revenge and Goldieblox, among others. Mike joined Monocle Society from Penny Arcade, where as Vice President he co-launched PAX, expanded the business, and contributed to the tabletop games Thornwatch, Push Fight, and Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Inc.
For more information on Monocle Society, please visit their official website.