Tuesday, 7th April 2020 – Team17 and Ghost Town Games are heading back to the kitchen and the cooking chaos of Overcooked! with Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition. Available digitally today for Nintendo SwitchTM, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One – with the Steam version to follow on 16th April – Overcooked! 2: The Gourmet Edition features the base version of Overcooked! 2 along with every piece of downloadable content released for the game to date in one complete meal.
Before you tuck into the Gourmet Edition, feast your eyes on the trailer:
- Every mouthful: Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition features Overcooked! 2 and every piece of previously-released DLC for the game, including Surf ‘n’ Turf; Campfire Cook Off; Night of the Hangry Horde; and Carnival of Chaos
- A banquet of chefs: 58 chefs are ready to cook up a storm, including those featured in the Too Many Chefs pack
- Dozens of kitchens: The base game and the DLC takes players on a journey through 130 weird and wonderful levels with equally bizarre kitchens!
- A smorgasbord of dishes: From s’mores to sushi, there is a delicious selection of 26 recipes to serve up
- Co-op multiplayer: Up to four players can aim for high scores either online or couch co-op through local multiplayer
Overcooked! 2: Gourmet Edition is available digitally on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for £37.49/$48.49/€42.49, but a launch discount of £28.12/$36.37/€31.87 is active for a limited time.
About Ghost Town Games
Founded in 2015, Ghost Town Games is a BAFTA winning independent developer based in the UK, comprised of Phil Duncan, Oli De-Vine and Gemma Langford. For more information please visit: www.ghosttowngames.com.
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading international video games label and creative partner for independent developers. The portfolio comprises over 100 games, including The Escapists, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world.