STOCKHOLM – Sept. 17, 2020 – Word on the street from your Mother’s cousin Paulie’s best friend’s hairdresser Ariannie is Paradox Interactive and Romero Games today announced that the books are open for Empire of Sin pre-orders ahead of the game’s December 1, 2020 release, at a suggested retail price of $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99*. Wiseguys will secure their seat at the head table early at the links below:
PC and Mac (via Steam):
- Standard Edition Pre-Order: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/empire-of-sin-pre-order/9pjqb5575r80
- Deluxe Edition Pre-order: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/empire-of-sin-deluxe-edition-pre-order/9P4CFZ9VPQBD
- Premium Edition Pre-Order: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/empire-of-sin-premium-edition-pre-order/9N1QTW0VP4ZS
- Standard Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=EP4139-CUSA17732_00-EOSSTANDARDPREEU
- Deluxe Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=CUSA17732_00-EOSDELUXEPREEU01
- Premium Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=CUSA17732_00-EOSPREMIUMPREEU1
- Standard Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=UP4139-CUSA17744_00-EOSSTANDARDPRENA
- Deluxe Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=CUSA17744_00-EOSDELUXEPRENA01
- Premium Edition Pre-Order: https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=CUSA17744_00-EOSPREMIUMPRENA1
Everything else? Fughettabout it! This is an offer you can’t refuse. Watch the latest trailer here:
Empire of Sin, the strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. It’s up to you to hustle, charm and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there. This character-driven, noir-inspired game puts players smack dab in the glitz and glamor of the roaring 20s, all while working behind the scenes in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.
In addition to the base game pre-order, there are additional pre-order upgrade packs that contain a wide range of perks:
Pre-Order now to receive The Good Son Pack, which includes an exclusive in-game mission and recruitable gangster. Help Cyril Mcrae reconnect with his estranged father by fighting alongside him and get him to join your gang.
The Deluxe Edition includes a mobster pack which contains four recruitable gangsters, the Golden Weapon Set that comes with three exclusive weapon skins plus “Romero” gun sound effects, and unique execution animation for your boss character – the Curb Stomp Execution. That smarts!
The Premium Edition grants access to all Deluxe Edition content – the mobster pack, Golden Weapon set and Curb Stomp Execution kill – plus two post-launch expansions and the stylish Al Capone’s Fur Coat costume.
Join the family on social:
- Official Website: empireofsingame.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/EmpireOfSinGame
- Twitter: twitter.com/EmpireOfSinGame
*This represents suggested pricing. Pricing is set by the retailer and incremental differences may occur based on region.
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2. Today, over four million people play a Paradox game each month, and the number of registered Paradox users is over twelve million.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.