October 6th, 2020 — William Chyr Studio is thrilled to announce its award-winning exploration puzzle game Manifold Garden will release October 20th on Steam for $19.99 (European prices are commensurate). Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture in this BAFTA and Game Developers Choice Awards-nominated indie release.
To celebrate the upcoming Steam launch, a public demo for Manifold Garden will be made available for the duration of The Steam Game Festival: Autumn Edition taking place over the next week.
“A beautiful meditation on the human brain, nature, mathematics, time, space and creation.” – EDGE
“Manifold Garden is a feast for the eyes and the mind.” – GameSpot
Manifold Garden is a game that reimagines physics and space. Witness infinity in first-person, and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
- Capture striking and beautiful images with the all-new Photo Mode.
- The Manifold Garden OST is available now on Bandcamp and major streaming platforms. Manifold Garden is also available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Apple Arcade, and Epic Games Store.
To learn more, visit:
- Game Website: http://manifold.garden/
- Developer Website: https://williamchyr.com/
- Newsletter: http://bit.ly/mgmailinglist
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/williamchyr
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/williamchyr
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/XcXBkwZ
About Manifold Garden’s History & William Chyr
In November 2012, William Chyr began working on Manifold Garden. Initially called Relativity, the game was inspired by the M.C. Escher print which depicts a world with multiple gravities. In early 2015, Manifold Garden was backed by Indie Fund. Over the course of its development, the game has been shown in over 20 game conventions and festivals, including E3, Tokyo Game Show, Gamercamp, and Indiecade East.
Manifold Garden has had a long history of open and transparent development, including a devlog that first started back in November 2013, and regular Twitch streams since 2016.
William Chyr is an independent game developer and visual artist based in Chicago. His work spans a variety of media, including web, print, and installation. Learn more about William here.