Larkspur, Calif. (Nov 24, 2020) – Deep Silver is pleased to announce Gods Will Fall, a dark fantasy action game due to launch on January 29, 2021 on the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and the Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Google Stadia.
Developed by Manchester-based Clever Beans, Gods Will Fall is a high-stakes, dark fantasy action game about the few remaining Celtic warriors of a destroyed army, on their way to overthrow the diabolical Gods. Pre-orders will go live in January of 2021. View the announcement trailer on YouTube:
About Gods Will Fall:
You are the last hope for humanity. The gods’ torturous rule over humanity has lasted for millennia. Bent on cruelty and suffering, they demand to be served with blind worship through an oath of fealty pledged from every man, woman, and child. To those who don’t submit to the gods’ will, a slow and merciless death awaits.
Experience the brutal trials of a venturous band of warriors in their desperate plight to sever the gods’ callous grip on humanity. Every man and woman who can muster a blade, having suffered the brutality of the gods’ reign for too long, will be called upon to form your clan of eight Celtic survivors and rise up to take on the legions of horrific beasts and minions that dwell in each of the gods’ hellish realms.
A personal tale emerges with every decision made. Succeed and see legends born. Fail and watch lives turn to dust.
- Iconic Gods & Realms – Unravel the dark secrets of each ancient god as you venture into their elaborate and perilous lairs. Crawling with minions who will stop at nothing to defend their deities, each location will be deadlier than the last.
- Celtic Warrior Clan – With eight different warriors of every size, each equipped with their own exclusive weapon type, choose your next hero wisely. Success is hard earned and brings unique skills, weapons, and items, but failure will see the challenger imprisoned and screaming for salvation.
- Navigate a World of Duality – Savor the calming sights as you explore the stunning and lush terrain of the Overworld. But beyond each ancient doorway lies a god’s realm. Brimming with foul creatures, stalking a world built from human suffering. Each path you tread and each door you open will be different from the last, ensuring a brand-new tale unfolds every time.
- A Lesson in Brutality – With a pick up and play combat style that is easy to learn but hard to master, a massive challenge awaits all who venture within. Strengthen your warrior by entering the fray and embracing the berserker within. Defeat is always moments away as the gods await their challenger.
Gods Will Fall will launch on January 29, 2021 on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and Stadia.
For more information about Gods Will Fall, please visit one of the following official sites:
- Website: GodsWillFall.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Gods_Will_Fall
- Facebook: Facebook.com/GodsWillFallGame
- Instagram: Instagram.com/GodsWillFallGame
©2020 and published by Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media. Deep Silver, Gods Will Fall™ and their respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Developed by Clever Beans Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
ABOUT DEEP SILVER
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds by creating products of the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the gritty, post-apocalyptic Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include the next entries into the Saints Row, TimeSplitters and Dead Island franchises. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, and Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company’s own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Höfen, Austria Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux, Australia, Czech Republic and the United States.
All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.
ABOUT CLEVER BEANS
Manchester-based Clever Beans was formed in 2010 by managing directors, Martin Turton and Andrew Newton. Having worked together in AAA games development for many years, they decided to ‘go indie’ and pursue their dream of making fun games everyone can enjoy. Working exclusively with Sony as a second party studio, they completed the PlayStation exclusive game, When Vikings Attack in 2012. The first game to ever support Cross Platform play between PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita, it was built using their own in-house engine, lovingly known as “Beans Tech”. Clever Beans has expanded with several industry veterans (and some n00bs) joining its ranks, as they continue to expand into a crack games development ninja squad. Since When Vikings Attack, it has mostly working on many uber-super-secret projects. In Summer 2017, Clever Beans released the PlayStation exclusive title “Wipeout – Omega Collection” for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro. Visit www.CleverBeans.co.uk for more information.