Feb. 25th, 2021, Boulder, CO — Serenity Forge is pleased to announce that Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse, the point-and-click adventure game based on the Cyanide & Happiness comic, will finally be launching March 11th, 2021, on PC and Nintendo Switch!
- Game Title: Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse
- Launch Date: March 11th, 2021 Platforms: Steam, Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/869880/Cyanide__Happiness__Freakpocalypse/
- Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/cyanide-and-happiness-freakpocalypse-switch/
Description: Play a point-and-click adventure as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy, surviving the apocalyptic hell that is high school! Make unlikely friends, investigate your surroundings for helpful items, and narrowly avoid death in the first game of this trilogy of tragedy!
- Enjoy a fully-voiced cast of characters drawn from the Cyanide & Happiness universe
- Talk to, interact with, or investigate nearly everything in your environment
- Choose from a plethora of costumes and accessories as you make your way through the Freakpocalypse
- Discover a variety of alternate endings, based on how good (or bad) you are at the game
Background: Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse is a love letter from Explosm to the games they grew up with; inspired by classic point-and-click adventure games, the team behind the webcomic sought to bring back that experience while giving fans a chance to interact with the characters and universe they love. Built on the same casually dark humor found in the comics, expect a rollercoaster of chaos that’s just another day in the world of Cyanide & Happiness, all while trying to make it to prom alive!
Serenity Forge Links
About Serenity Forge
Based in Boulder, Colorado, video game development and publishing studio Serenity Forge prides themselves on the care and dedication they put into their work, creating meaningful games that challenge the way you think. Firm believers in the artistic, cultural, and educational power of video games, Serenity Forge aims to craft unique interactive experiences to broaden players’ horizons and expand their perspectives. Learn more at http://serenityforge.com/.
About Explosm Games
Explosm is the creators of the renowned webcomic, Cyanide & Happiness. Founded in 2004, Cyanide & Happiness has become an award-winning series of comics, animations, and games. They’ve amassed a significant number of fans along the way, including over 10 million YouTube subscribers, 12 million Facebook fans, and 225,000 Twitter followers. Learn more at http://www.explosm.net.
About Skeleton Crew Studios
Skeleton Crew Studios stems from I-Mockery.com founder Roger Barr who has created a variety of offbeat video games for over two decades including Abobo’s Big Adventure, Grave Chase, and Bionic Chainsaw Pogo Gorilla. Skeleton Crew Studios produces games that have a blend of replayability, retro-inspired aesthetics & gameplay, and a special brand of irreverent humor. Learn more at http://www.skeletoncrewstudios.com.