Mythic Ocean is coming to Nintendo Switch™ (July 02), PS4™ & Xbox One (date TBA)!
A Free Demo is now available on Nintendo eShop.
“Teach the gods to create a better world – or mess it all up!”
MAKE CHOICES THAT SHAPE THE COSMOS
What would you do if you were friends with the gods, and your influence on them could change the cosmos? Mythic Ocean is an atmospheric and charming adventure where you’ll befriend a pantheon of gods under the sea, help solve their problems and make choices that shape the birth of a new world.
Mythic Ocean is the debut title of a 3-person team of industry veterans in Austin, TX. Our players are storytellers too — we make narratives they can explore and shape, creating an experience unique to them. Mythic Ocean is both a love letter to the beauty and power of the sea, and a game about how you, as a person, have more influence than you realize.
- Narrative Exploration – through deep conversations with gods, your choices influence the fate of the universe
- Diverse, peaceful underwater environments
- Meet tons of goofy, charming creatures
- No death, no combat, no failure. The challenge is influencing the gods to get the result you want – outcomes range between harmony and pandemonium
- There’s a breakdancing crab
Paralune is a 3-person game studio based in Austin, TX making narrative-focused games that allow our players to be storytellers too.
More information on Paralune, our logo & relevant media are available here.