Video game publisher All in! Games and development studio The Farm 51, are pleased to present a brand new lore trailer and patch for Chernobylite, the highly anticipated sci-fi survival horror RPG set in the 3D-scanned environment of Chernobyl. The trailer sheds more light on Igor, Chernobylite’s main character, and the patch is the final update before the game’s full PC release (Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store) on July 28, 2021.
The trailer delves into Igor’s interactions with the Black Stalker and leaves you with more questions than answers about the mysterious figure. Nothing in the Exclusion Zone is what it seems, not time, possibly not even your own intentions.
Watch the Lore Trailer Here:
In preparation for the game’s full PC release on July 28, Chernobylite received a final patch that resolves numerous bugs, adds additional language options, and significantly improves players’ overall gaming experience. Read the full changelog here.
Chernobylite will also be coming to Xbox One and PS4 later this summer. More information about Chernobylite can be found via the Official Website, Steam, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Discord.
Chernobylite is a science-fiction survival horror RPG, set in the hyper-realistic, 3D-scanned wasteland of Chernobyl’s Exclusion Zone. You’ll take on the role of Igor, a physicist and ex-employee of the Chernobyl Power Plant, returning to Pripyat to investigate the mysterious disappearance of his fiancee, 30 years prior. Compete with a hostile military presence and other stalkers, face supernatural creatures as well as a harsh and unforgiving environment in your search to uncover the truth. Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession. Will you survive your fears?
- Non-Linear Storytelling & Strategy – No playthrough is the same. The choices and story are in your hands. Choose wisely whether to trust your comrades or not, use resources for survival or research, and to face conflicts or avoid them. The future is up to you.
- Stealth, Survival, & Combat – Survival in the Zone is not easy, and each day brings new challenges as your comrades die and supplies diminish. Avoid detection with stealth takedowns or engage in open armed combat. Danger lurks around every corner.
- Base Building & Crafting – Construct a base from which to plan your daily operations and excursions. Utilize workstations to craft gadgets, traps, and weapons, or modify existing equipment to your needs.
- Resource & Team Management – Companions are key to your survival and the resolution of your journey. Each day requires careful planning and assignment of resources and tasks to your comrades.
Social Media Links
- Chernobylite on Facebook
- Chernobylite on Twitter
- Chernobylite on Instagram
- Chernobylite on Discord
- Chernobylite on Reddit
- Chernobylite Game Website
About The Farm 51
The Farm 51 is a Polish video game developer known for projects such as Get Even, World War 3, Chernobyl VR Project, and Chernobylite. Established in 2005 by three game dev veterans (Kamil Bilczyński, Robert Siejka, and Wojtek Pazdur), the company has expanded to over 100 talented employees and continues to grow, creating games for PC, consoles, and mobile. For more information, visit: http://www.thefarm51.com
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a publicly traded video game publishing and production house based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team creates and supports local and international games for PC and consoles. All in! Games’ portfolio features titles such as Chernobylite (The Farm 51), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), and many more. For more information, visit: https://www.allingames.com/