Mythic Ocean is now available on Nintendo Switch™. The Demo players can use their save to pick up where they left off and continue the full adventure.
The game also has a confirmed release date for Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (via backward compatibility). It will be July 09.
A free demo is already available on this platform too.
We plan to release it on PS4 but it may not be before September or later.
“Teach the gods to create a better world – or mess it all up!”
Original Press Release Below
What would you do if you were friends with the gods, and your influence on them could change the cosmos? Mythic Ocean is an atmospheric and charming adventure where you’ll befriend a pantheon of gods under the sea, help solve their problems and make choices that shape the birth of a new world.
Mythic Ocean is the debut title of a 3-person team of industry veterans in Austin, TX. Our players are storytellers too — we make narratives they can explore and shape, creating an experience unique to them. Mythic Ocean is both a love letter to the beauty and power of the sea and a game about how you, as a person, have more influence than you realize.
- Narrative Exploration – through deep conversations with gods, your choices influence the fate of the universe
- Diverse, peaceful underwater environments
- Meet tons of goofy, charming creatures
- No death, no combat, no failure. The challenge is influencing the gods to get the result you want – outcomes range between harmony and pandemonium
- There’s a breakdancing crab
Paralune is a 3-person game studio based in Austin, TX making narrative-focused games that allow our players to be storytellers too.