PQube (London, UK) – July 9th, 2021 – PQube and developer Vewo Interactive Inc. are excited to reveal the original ‘Nexomon’ will be coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox One/Series X for the first time!
- Rated 9/10 and 4.8/5 by players on Steam and iOS
- Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon to build your team and complete the Nexopedia
- Choose your starter: 7 unique creatures to select from
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system
- Explore 10 vibrant regions on the NexoWorld map
- Coming soon to consoles for the first time
Originally released on mobile with over 1 million downloads to date, ‘Nexomon’ is a return to nostalgic monster catching gameplay and prequel to ‘Nexomon: Extinction’.
Check out the ‘Nexomon’ Announcement trailer:
For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and our official website: http://pqube.co.uk/
About Vewo Interactive Inc.
Vancouver-based VEWO Interactive Inc. was founded by two brothers, each with over 10 years of experience in game development. The studio has a secondary location in sunny Costa Rica.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, Kitaria Fables, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.