Rome, Italy – December 7, 2021 – Publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Moonwolf Entertainment have officially announced Temperia: Soul of Majestic, the first international strategic card game with an innovative “Open-Handed” mechanic. Temperia: Soul of Majestic is unique in that players must use totally exposed cards and two decks: one of 20 Creatures and another of 20 Equipment. Each match is completely different thanks to the countless creature abilities, equipment, and elemental powers that may be found on the game’s board.
Created by independent Italian company Moonwolf Entertainment Srl, developed by A2 softworks and born from the minds of game designers Enrico “Wolfillupo” Fedoni and Dario “Moonryde” Ferracci, Temperia: Soul of Majestic includes a variety of features that distinguish it from other card games on the market:
● OPEN-HANDED: One of the hallmarks of Temperia: Soul of Majestic lies in its “Open-Handed” mechanic, which allows players to face one another with their cards exposed. This innovative feature is rarely implemented in competitive card games and ensures every match is cerebral and electrifying.
● SKILL-BASED: Just like in chess – where everything is out in the open – players in Temperia: Soul of Majestic will be able to take advantage of the “Open-Handed” feature to execute dynamic strategies. The title will also include a classification system that rewards players based on results achieved. Temperia: Soul of Majestic was designed with the goal of gradually becoming an international eSport sensation.
● FORTUITY: Temperia: Soul of Majestic is a game of skill. Randomness is limited and RNG impact is minimal. Are you ready to strategize?
● BY PLAYERS, FOR PLAYERS: Enrico “Wolfillupo” Fedoni and Dario “Moonryde” Ferracci are hardcore gamers and Twitch atreamers with in-depth knowledge of video game mechanics. They pay strong attention to the needs of players.
● COMMUNITY-BASED: Temperia: Soul of Majestic has been tested by hundreds of players and received positive feedback from around the world. The developers will continue to listen to their community to improve the game.
Published by Leonardo Interactive, created by Moonwolf Entertainment, and developed by A2 softworks, Temperia: Soul of Majestic will be available on PC and Mac via STEAM next year. A version for iOS, Android, and Windows devices will arrive later in 2022.
About Leonardo Interactive
Leonardo Interactive is an award-winning video game publisher based in Rome that boasts a series of productions and publications of award-winning titles available on all the mainstream platforms. Bringing its titles to market in both digital and physical formats, Leonardo Interactive has amassed a series of hits such as Dry Drowning and Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town. Their next release is Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle.
About Moonwolf Entertainment
Moonwolf Entertainment is a game development company that specializes in the creation of games for all platforms, in collaboration with developers and publishers from all over the world.
About A2 Softworks
A2 Softworks is a video game development studio best known for making aRPG coop and survival title Gatewalkers. The company specializes in cross-platform multiplayer games for PC, mobile devices, and consoles. It also designs and creates its own games in collaboration with publishers from all over the world. Leonardo Interactive.