CALABASAS, Calif. — June 7, 2022 — Laser League: World Arena, the free-to-play futuristic sport multiplayer game licensed by 505 Games and developed and published globally by CE-Asia, now supports Steam Workshop.
Customize laser patterns, set up unexpected props, and create your exclusive extreme arena. Create ideas to share with players around the world and become a laser arena designer!
Players who previously owned the original Laser League and missed the Welcome Pack have another chance to get the pack for free. This pack includes the basic contents (classes, modes, and more) and 1500 Platinum Coins. Players who have already bought the Upgrade Pack will get an extra 3500 Coins.
What’s New in Laser League: World Arena
- In Laser League: World Arena, lots of FREE content is available to all players:
- Online modes: 2v2 and 3v3 mode
- Local maps: Empire Campus Stadium and other 6 maps can be purchased by accumulating in-game currency through play
- Classes: Choose Shock or Ghost as an initial class, then purchase the remaining 5 classes with in-game currency accumulated through progress
- Ability Perks: All Ability Perks will be gradually unlocked as the Mastery Rank increases
- Cosmetic Customization: Express yourself with in-game cosmetics purchased through in-game currency
If you are a fan of futuristic worlds or love TRON: Legacy, join Laser League: World Arena now!
For more information, check out CE-Asia Twitter, Laser League: World Arena’s official website, or visit the game’s Discord community.
Founded in 1999, CE-Asia is a China-based leading publisher and distributor of video games. The Company has been committed to partnering with game developers and publishers worldwide, introducing their games into the China, Asia, and global markets. It has established a strong reputation for delivering the best gaming experiences to all gamers.
To accomplish its core objectives, CE-Asia provides video game publishers and developers worldwide with publishing, digital distribution, co-development, marketing and promotions, content approval, and localization services.
Headquartered in Beijing, CE-Asia also has branch offices in Hang Zhou, Hong Kong, and Seattle USA. CE-Asia teams are comprised of devoted gamers from China and beyond. They are passionate about gaming, creative and enthusiastic, with many years of publishing, operating, and development experience in the video games industry.