PQube (London, UK) – June 22nd, 2022 – Today, PQube and developer MassHive Media are excited to announce that ‘Potion Permit’ will be released on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and Nintendo Switch on September 22nd, 2022!
- As the Medical Associations most accomplished chemist, help the residents when they fall ill and use your skills to cure them!
- Diagnose symptoms and decide which cure to craft
- Collect ingredients from the environment and by hunting monsters
- Brew remedies in your cauldron to gain experience and unlock higher-level recipes
- Build relationships with the villagers and upgrade the town as your approval grows!
- You didn’t relocate to Moonbury alone! With you, every step of the way is your loyal dog, who can help you locate hidden items and more!
- ‘Potion Permit’ will be released on Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X on September 22nd, 2022!
The town of Moonbury has always been wary of the advances of the outside world, preferring to rely on their traditional methods of healing. Until one day, when the mayor’s daughter falls ill, and the local witch doctor can do nothing to help her, they are forced to look outside their small community for help.
The Medical Association decides to send their most accomplished chemist – you – to help cure the mayor’s daughter and convince the residents of Moonbury of the wonders of modern alchemy. Gain their trust and tend to each person when they fall ill in this open-ended sim RPG.
Steam Demo Now Available Until Release!
The Steam Demo for ‘Potion Permit’ will be available to play for free until launch, allowing everyone to catch the train to Moonbury and start their potion-making adventure before the official release!
Thank you to everyone that has played the ‘Potion Permit’ demo since its release during Steam Next Fest. We are so excited to bring you the full release later this year!
Enjoy the Peace and Quiet of Moonbury
In the downtime between treating the community’s ailments, you’ll be able to freely explore in and around Moonbury. Get to know the inhabitants a little better, take a rest in the tavern, or go fishing to catch something for dinner.
With your trusty canine companion, explore Moonbury’s delightfully charming locations where life is just a little slower than in the big city. While the lighting will change throughout the day, with the bright sun streaking across the meadows in the morning and street lamps illuminating the town in the early evening, there are no time limits for game objectives. You are free to go at your own pace and take it easy, just remember to pet your dog!
Available to Pre-Order
‘Potion Permit’ is available to pre-order as a physical Standard or Collector’s Edition on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5!
To get your hands on a Standard physical version of ‘Potion Permit’, click the button below to visit our website and find a local retailer to pre-order now!
The Collector’s Edition contains:
- Physical Copy of ‘Potion Permit’
- Acrylic Standee
- Detailed Art Book featuring artwork from the game
- Certificate detailing your service to the town of Moonbury
- Cleaning Cloth with images of the various potions you will create
- Special Collector’s Edition box
You can pre-order the Collector’s Edition of ‘Potion Permit’ now from our friends at Funstock using the links below!
‘Potion Permit’ Will Release on September 22nd on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X & Nintendo Switch!
About MassHive Media
Established in early 2014, MassHive Media is a growing indie game developer based in Bandung, Indonesia.
We are a small yet independent company, striving to deliver the best quality games for various platforms. With an amazing team full of deep passion for games, illustrations, and animations, we aim to be one of the leading game developers in South East Asia. Visit http://www.masshive-media.com/ to find out more.
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Kitaria Fables, Tormented Souls, Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear, and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.