PQube (London, UK) – May 31st, 2022 – PQube is excited to announce that White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the cult-classic Korean survival horror, is coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch this September!
- The spine-chilling Korean horror ‘White Day: A Labyrinth Named School’ comes to next-gen consoles for the first time in the West!
- Based on the legendary 2001 title of the same name it has been completely remade for modern gamers.
- Enter Yeondu High School, a building with a dark past, patrolled by homicidal janitors, and haunted by those who met their untimely demise on its grounds.
- Terrifying ghost encounters: Come face-to-face with 20 unique ghosts, each more horrifying than the last.
- Featuring a dynamic scare system: the higher the difficulty, the more terrors you encounter.
- Discover hidden secrets, ghost stories and ten different endings depending on your actions!
- 30+ bonus costume DLC’s included for Sung-A Kim, So-Young Han, Ji-Min Yoo, Ji-Hyeon Seol, Hee-Min-Lee, Bong-Goo Lee, and Dal-Su Son!
Check out the ‘White Day: A Labyrinth Named School’ Announcement trailer:
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true classic in the horror genre, widely regarded as one of the greatest pure horror games ever created – a spine-chilling first person survival horror with eerie atmosphere, intense chase sequences, dynamic scare system, evolving puzzle solutions, a branching story and multiple endings.
With limited resources at your disposal, can you avoid the murderous janitors within the dense network of hallways and rooms? Or will the horrors that stalk the school by night claim your life before you can escape?
DO ANYTHING TO SURVIVE
On the eve of White Day, a romantic gesture goes wrong and you and your fellow Yeondu High School classmates find yourselves locked inside the school at night, hunted by killer janitors and haunted by the restless dead.
To survive, you must do all you can to remain hidden, solve puzzles and uncover the dark secrets of the building’s past. With no weapons for self defence, there is zero room for error! Think on your feet and use stealth to overcome the many ghostly entities you’ll be encountering.
EXPERIENCE 10 DIFFERENT ENDINGS
Discover and interact with other trapped students using dialogue options that will influence how the story unfolds. Depending on your actions, you can find a total of ten different endings to keep you coming back for more!
During a second playthrough it is even possible to unlock a brand new playable protagonist, ultimately splitting the story off into two separate branches with unique endings.
BEWARE THE KILLER JANITORS!
If all the ghosts haunting the school weren’t enough, you’ll even have the homicidal janitors to contend with! Staff members who are a little too enthusiastic about their job, and will kill anyone that they catches wandering the school at night. Avoid them at all costs to have any hope of unravelling the mysteries around the school and escape!
Both old fans and new players alike will find plenty to love and fear in White Day: A Labyrinth Named School.
PHYSICAL PREORDERS AVAILABLE
Physical editions of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School are available to preorder now from our friends at Funstock!
PQube is a leading international creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. The company’s teams worldwide are committed to publishing games they love by working closely with development partners and reaching consumers globally on all major gaming platforms. PQube manages a rich portfolio of brands including Kitaria Fables, Tormented Souls, Cat Quest, New Super Lucky’s Tale, BlazBlue, Gal*Gun, White Day, Kill La Kill, Nexomon: Extinction, Guilty Gear and many more. Visit: pqube.co.uk to find out more.