26 September 2022, Wroclaw, Poland + Dresden, Germany | Untold Tales has teamed up with German developer DreamWorlds to bring their retro, top-down shooter Splatter Zombiecalypse Now to the Nintendo Switch.
Go on a zombie-culling rampage with an absolute arsenal of upgradeable weapons and retrofitted vehicles as your tools for slaughter. Enjoy a film noir-inspired single-player campaign along with additional wave and survival modes that can be played alone or in local co-op with up to 4 players.
- Challenging fights against all kinds of zombies and monsters
- Film-noir single-player campaign complete with fully voiced dialogue and cutscenes
- Unique bosses, vehicles, and a variety of side missions
- Light and shadow add tactical layers to battles
- Destructible physics-based environments and upgradeable weapons that gain new abilities and features with each level
- Arcade game modes with online leaderboards pit you against your friends’ scores
- Local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Last but certainly not least: lots and lots of action
Splatter Zombiecalypse Now comes to the Nintendo Switch as a digital download on October 7, 2022 with a price tag of $7.99 / 7.99 € / £7.19